Saturday, September 23, 2006

What Ewe Say?

Just what I needed: another blog. Most people from my life know about my sheep collecting fetish. Not the ones that graze, just the ones that glaze(over with dust). I was on wonderful blog today and was looking at the posts there. Farmgirl has a sheep farm and has the most awe-inspiring pics and delightful ideas that she graciously shares daily. I thought hmmm...I can share my sheep collection daily, too. When I run out of sheep from my own collection, I'll take to stalking them in their natural environment...Wal-Mart (or wherever else sheep might flock).

I will try to post a pic, joke, cartoon daily: all having a wooly theme. The blogs entries will be a hardcore, honest pictorial of the sheepy ones caught in their natural state- dusty. I did the windows back in June, but I rarely do the dusting. Living on an unpaved-gravel-road makes that low priority on the To Do List. A short where-when-who description should top off the entry. That is,if my memory will be so kind as to actually serve up the truth and not swill. Oops! Sorry, wrong species.

No comments: